>

Tuesday 2 May 2017

The dream I don't wanna forget

It was a very very scary and bumpy road we went. Don't really remember who was with me in the car. But I slept thru the whole journey coz that's just what I do even in my real life. Sleeping is bae. We arrived on a summit where our chalet is, with me half awake, don't really know what is happening coz I was too sleepy. Can't even remember how did I get into the chalet. Oh by the way, the chalet was okay, but the toilet was eww. It was made of wood, macam tempat sauna punya decor. Tengok-tengok luar terus wide awake, the view was breathtaking. So we keluar mandi. But the snow has gone, and there was no water coz remember we were on the summit. No lake or river there. Lol then suddenly i was at this one gorgeous place, with perfect, perfect golden lighting and the view. It was like one abandoned, old, historical building on top of the hill. Not really a hill I dont know how to describe it. But the architecture and the view was sooo amazing. This sure come from the abandoned gorg place i saw on fb before i sleep last night. Haha. So i took lotsa goooood pictures, so excited to upload them all on ig. Siap ckp ok upload ini dulu, ini pulak stok utk bila dah kering bahan nanti. Then Vivy (yep that Vivy ) took my ootd in front of this one huge great ancient door. Coz u know we have the same passion in taking pictures so I guess that's why she's in my dream too. "I dont know how to pose. Maluuu." "Jangan malu, buat biasa". She said that to me. Told u guys the lighting, the ambience was to die for. Then suddenly there was me, terloncat-loncat terlalu excited for everything that has happened, mata bergenang sambil cakap dengan penuh perasaan "I am soooo happy, excited. The pictures are gooood. Sooo happy." It's like a dream come true la. And I said that in front of my ex. Surprisingly, he seems happy for me too. And suddenly we talked about him getting married. "I almost give up. I tot I'd never found someone with such characteristics. Someone who match me so well. My whole family is sooo happy about this. Coz finally I found someone. I tot it would never gonna happen." He seems very very very happy when he said that. And I'm happy for him too. "When I was with you, everything is perfect. It just that I dont have the same tolerance like what I have towards her." Well, that is what i wanna hear. All of these fights, break up and all was not all my fault. Even in just a dream pun I menang. And this time I dont even have to argue, to explain myself. He admitted that without I even ask. Heee. And when we talked in my dream just now, I just realised it's been a looong time since our last, real conversation. It's been a year. Imagine being sooo close to someone and now we dont even talk for already one year. Wuhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment