>

Sunday 21 September 2014

Will me marry me?

Assalamu'alaikum

...If you met someone, for example yourself, who had list of your characteristics, behaviours and attitudes, would you get married with that person?...

And my heart said "Erm.. I don't know. I'm not rily sure"

...So I then asked myself what things I should do to help me change my answer from a 'not sure' to a definite 'yes'? And so I started to create another list. Improving myself. Making an effort and some transformation...

So I start making lists in my head. State the reasons why 'I' need to think twice before marrying Nur Ihsan Fadhlina. After that, make a list of things Nur Ihsan Fadhlina need to improve.

1) ........
2) ........
3) ........
bla bla bla
bleh bleyh blerghh
and the list goes on...

Gosh. There's still lotsa thing I need to learn, to improve, in order to be the best wife and ummi for my future darlings. So, I guess I'm not ready yet to get married, at least for now.


2 comments:

  1. all of me will marry all of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) same goes here., tapi.... sampai bila2 pun mcm ni rasanya. T.T bila nak dapat kawen.,.

    ReplyDelete